Extendible Noise Warning System
The Pulsar SafeEar is perfect for use in factories, workshops, pubs and nightclubs to warn when noise levels become too high and indicate when hearing protection
must be worn.
"...inform employees when Personal Protective Equipment is required..."
In environments where the wearing of hearing protection may not be required at all times, the PulsarSafeEar will inform employees when Personal
Protective Equipment is required and also when it can be safely removed.
The Pulsar SafeEar can also be used in quiet locations such as classrooms, hospitals and libraries to indicate when noise levels must be kept down.
By setting the PulsarSafeEar to trigger at a lower level ensures that noise levels in quiet environments stay within acceptable levels.
"...can be upgraded to become a data logging noise level measuring unit..."
With the addition of USB software the SafeEar can be upgraded to become a data logging noise level measuring unit allowing programmable start stop times and
visual noise level graphs to be displayed on a PC.
- Quick & simple to install
- Lights up when a pre-set noise level is exceeded
- Trigger level from 40dB(A) to 114dB(A)
- Ideal for use in both noisy and quiet environments
- Adjustable, high intensity white LED technology for high visual impact
- Up to three Remote Display Units can be powered from a Master Unit
- 4 standard designs to cover all applications with custom design options available
- Multi language variants available
- Weight 0.6kg
Items Included with Purchase
- 1x Pulsar SafeEar Master Unit
- 1x Mains Power Supply and 5m Power Extension Cable
- 1x Pulsar SafeEar Remote Display Unit
- 1x 10m Inter-connection cable to Master Unit
- 1x PulsarSafeEar DL Data Logger USB Data Logger & Software CD
- 10m Inter-Connection Cable for PulsarSafeEar Units
- 2/5/10m Microphone Extension Cable
- Mains Power Supply
- Microphone Capsule
- Frequency Weighting 'A' to IEC 61672-1:2002
- Time Weighting 'Slow' to IEC 61672-1:2002